No surprise here! Pop!

B.b.p builders

Well guys I'm sure some who have been following, and commenting probably thought this was coming, fuck I even thought it would happen, just wish it didn't happen now!!

Leaned out to much and 90% sure it's the crank.

Dam that meth!! Been running and working on 2 strokes since I was 7 years old never had this much trouble tuning in a motor.

I'm thinking about sending it out. I would really rather rebuild it myself, but I really do t want to chance tuning it again.

Who can I send it to that has an engine dyno?

Plus I have shearer big bore oof pipes, I don't want to have to ship them, I'm located in Canada and cost would be too much.

I would like to ship motor with carbs to builder with an engine dyno so they could send it back tuned and ready to bolt in. Maybe minor tweaking for elevation difference but I can hAndle that.

Any suggestions?

Well guys I'm sure some who have been following, and commenting probably thought this was coming, fuck I even thought it would happen, just wish it didn't happen now!!

Leaned out to much and 90% sure it's the crank.

Dam that meth!! Been running and working on 2 strokes since I was 7 years old never had this much trouble tuning in a motor.

I'm thinking about sending it out. I would really rather rebuild it myself, but I really do t want to chance tuning it again.

Who can I send it to that has an engine dyno?

Plus I have shearer big bore oof pipes, I don't want to have to ship them, I'm located in Canada and cost would be too much.

I would like to ship motor with carbs to builder with an engine dyno so they could send it back tuned and ready to bolt in. Maybe minor tweaking for elevation difference but I can hAndle that.

Any suggestions?

I'd send it to redline racing in Oregon. He keeps different pipes on hand and has a couple dynos. Plus he deals with people from CanadaLand.

I'd send it to redline racing in Oregon. He keeps different pipes on hand and has a couple dynos. Plus he deals with people from CanadaLand.

Ok thanks. I will call him Monday and see how bizzy he is. We have a short season here and time is going by quick.

If not redline, does anyone else have an engine dyno and possably a set of big bore shearers oof? And can send this thing back to me ready to go?

Oh that sucks. Got a little greedy on the setup eh? But yeh, send it to cam @redline. He will set it up right. Also have him fix or replace your override being your have trouble with that.

Ya it sucks!!

And ya for sure, now I can get the override looked at, hopefully the override can just be fixed.

In a way I'm kinda glad it happend, cause I bought this motor and who knows the real details on it, such as porting. So now I can get that measured and fixed up also if needed and atliest I will know for sure where the motor is at.

Ya it sucks!!

And ya for sure, now I can get the override looked at, hopefully the override can just be fixed.

In a way I'm kinda glad it happend, cause I bought this motor and who knows the real details on it, such as porting. So now I can get that measured and fixed up also if needed and atliest I will know for sure where the motor is at.

That'd be your best bet.

Definitely send your carbs and your electrical system. That way it can all be checked out at the same time.

that is quite the sales pitch ya got thar sonny jim, what exactly is is it you have both of? both nipples piecred? both feet in yur mouth? both AIDS and Herpes?..c`mon spit out wot yur trying to say

It could mean he has breasts as well as a penis……. :shrugani:

But I'm betting it just means he has both forms of override transmissions.

It could mean he has breasts as well as a penis……. :shrugani:

But I'm betting it just means he has both forms of override transmissions.

lol no, young justin has bought himself a dyno and has bb shearers...he`s a goodguy quietly stepping up :pirate: