Please take a look

Ha, JEEZUS! Let's be precise and use a common measurement. I'd say about 4 cunt hairs..... Usually gov't work is acceptable within 2 cunt hairs and that's it. This thing is twice that. So two times worse then any gov't work.

Edited by trickedcarbine

I fucking bought these from a member here, just got them here today! Thing is they mentioned that they had chrome paint on them, the obvious, fuck you could see that in the pic, he didn't mention that paint was covering up a broken arm, that had been welded, I could of probably lived with that cause I didn't ask why the chrome paint was there, but not what I would of done, if I was selling them, BUT the big deal is these arms are bent, this lower arm is junk, I would not run it, dangerous. It is week. 1 12 o'clock wheelie from a hard hooking start, and very well could break on landing.

I don't know what to do about it, and it's been 6 hours from the seller without a reply, yet when selling them' he always seemed to be by the phone. I talked to him on a cpl occasions on different days and always a very quick response.

This is not a wee bend in an axle, this is a bad bend on an a arm, that Is easily seen just by looking at it, and is much worse in person then the pic is showing.

To me it is an outright rip off to sell these arms, withis bend and not mention it.

I message him and asked him to get back to me in 24 hours, I want to give him a chance to get back to me, who knows maybe he is blind, or had someone else ship them, and never did look at them, I'm not sure, not ready to give him a bad name if he don't deserve it, but he has a ton of post, and has been a member here since 2011!

I have bought lots of stuff off this site, and always like dealing with the guys that have lots of post, and use site lots. Never have I had a problem, I would not sell these arms is this condition without mentioning this bend, not to mention, they cost me 275$ plus shipping, not a bad deal for a set of older arms, with rods, hardware and stock hubs. But In This condition I would not have bought them. Not even for 100$ shipped.