Shit Ton Of Parts

I don't think there standard travel but will check. Don't know how old they are but there in perfect shape. I got them rebuilt and valved for 200 lb person. I'm 230 (gained 30 pounds :$ yikes) and they feel perfect. Pm'd

What in the fuck. Why are you such a dumb mother fucker. Now your getting on my fucking nerves! Those are not my posts! This is my only account! Like what the fuck your making shit up now you bitch. Ffs... It's still the top end is still in the US and I need the money because I just found a great deal on a another banshee and had to jump on it right away and I don't need this now. I'm not a fucking scammer ffs it was a honest mistake. I'm really busy because I have a shit ton of exams and I told my dad to do the shipping. When I asked him about the tracking numbers he said what tracking numbers. So sorry. I shipped them right when I found out that they were no shipped. I sent you the tracking number. I also got the second fastest way too get them there. They screwed me in the ass with the shipping bill buy I just want to let everyone know that I'm not a scammer and this was just a honest mistake! On the side, why did you just start posting this shit on every fucking post instead of talking this through. The guys who bought off me please chime in that I'm not you haha what a fucking idiot. Relax your tits it was a honest mistake.dont start making your own shit up retard

Edited by StrokedOutShee