Front end lift

B.b.p builders

Ya maybe but like I said before, atv drag racing is not at all a big deal around here. In ON Canada There are 3 races in 1 season all at this same location. 95% of the bikes came from our neighbouring province Quebec, where it is much more popular.

So honestly, I was just really happy to be racing!

You guys really, really don't know how good you have it!

I am trying my best to spark up interest in my area, but I myself am just getting started.

2E0366A6-E84B-47AB-A722-2FB838A40678_zps

Here is another picture of it shortly after they ran the blade over it.

You race on what you got, and this all we got. I believe in Quebec they have a few better set ups, but that's like a 12-15 hour drive for me, and the other down fall is I don't speak French. And 90% of them don't speak English or chose not to.

Again I'm really hoping to get more guys into it in my area. Look at it this way, the only other guy I know who does this lives 6 hours away from me. That track and that race I drove 4.5 hours to go to it. my buddy drove 8 hours.

I'm putting up my own practice track hopefully in the next 30 days, as I happen to have the perfect spot for it on my property.

perfect spot on property = lots of fun.  just have your buddy's come over and have friend drag day's..

the 535 is going to need a GOOD setup.  lower the bike completely  not sure what shocks your running that can be shortened?  and if your going to do this  alot get a bar if you want.  

Cam, I'm getting my Marvin shaw comps. Shortened.. I talked to them about it already, and yes they are able to do so. I sent them out the other day.

I bought a new frame.

And funny you mention perfect spot on property cause, I actually started building my own track a cpl. Days ago. I'm starting with just one lane to practice on, but will put in another lane soon after.

Here are some pics of what I have accomplished so far..

Total length is 800' so 300' race with 500' shut down.

Sounds to me like you might want to invest in property about 8 hours straight south......

Windy, lol, trust me I wish I could!!

Except I haven't always been an out standing canadian citizen lol, if you know what I mean?

And unfortunately your US government really frowns upon that! So let's just say my younger days have really FUCKED me, just like your parents always say "you will regret that one day"

Well I am!