Everything about nitrous ?

^^^^^has no clue on cost of builds.

You could (and probably will) go through 3 stockish nitrous motors to the cost of 1 big dm. 4-5 easy on a triple.

FFS.... I'll stick with my dm motor before going with nitrous any day. Your right bud I don't have any clue on motor build cost at all..... Wanna educate me? I'll give you 2 free clues

Then how can you compare a big dm or triple to a much cheaper nitrous build. you could get power real close to the dm. Triples are a whole different animal

What I'm trying to say is I wouldn't fuck with the nitrous personally. I'll spend the extra $ ( and I have) and do one of the motors. This isn't a cheap sport. But if you wanna do a nitrous build by all means knock yourself out bud

I just like nitrous personally, I have ran it on everything I have ever owned , progressive system on street bikes, mopeds, mini bikes ,400ex,50cc scooters, I figured why not try the shee. Some cant wrap there head aroumd it but theres a reason every serious race car, bike has a bottle in the mix

Car was built for the 10.5 tire class.

The motor was a DRCE small block with digital fuel injection and a J-trim Vortex supercharger.

It was built to run high 9's to low 10's in street trim.

The nitrous was just to be used in combination with race fuel to hit the lowest number I could on a quality dragstrip surface.

Motor made 750HP on pump gas and 900+ on race fuel with full boost. So 300HP of multi-stage engagement wasn't going to throw the whole combo outta whack.

And don't be silly.....the wheelchair is rigged with an extra battery to run on 24volts instead of 12.

Sounds like a super fun street car john. You might of said it before, but what kind of car is this in?

Fully caged 85 Olds Cutlass with a VFN fiberglass front end and tail.

Car has a Guldstrand performance cornering suspension on it and pulled 1.01G's on a skid pad.

I built it to compete in both the original NMCA 10.5 street tire class as well as attempt to run the "Real Street Eliminator challenge" as well as local SCCA events and the original Power Tour runs.

The car is basically a 10.20 1/4 mile Pro Touring car that is meant to be driven. (Prior to the Pro touring name even being thought up) Circa 1997 

• Like 1