A&S trpl port 350 motor

Tdawg22

Hey guys I have a 350 trpl port A&S 350 motor I would like to know wat can I do as far as upgrades to get more out my motor? I had guy tell me to add 36 alky carbs 4mil stroke crank n port n polish my case n put sum cut domes n it with pd cool head. I like to get sum feedback bout this n wat do you guys recommend.thanks

41 keihins or mikunies with upp intakes is more what you should be looking for. That should be a runner with A&S doing the work. If you get a degree wheel you can check to see what the port timings on the exhaust and the transfers are set at, most likely the transfers will be to high in a 4 mill configuration but its worth checking. Just keep it a 350 if it is and throw it on 41 mm carbs with alky timing at 8-10 depending on what your doing with it.

I have 34pjs alky carbs trinity heads n trinity intakes wit vf3 reeds wit 18cc domes. I run 1/8 mile n yes its a drag port. I think im take it too titans racing here n Mississippi let him look it ova for me. Hey any ideas yall can give me let me know or already know bout this setup I appreciate the help. Thanks

yo yo homie.  first off ditch tha trinity head. unless ole titan sayz he can recuts ya some diff'n domes for it.  unless the domes waz cuts by A+S.  ole a+s i'm pretty shar used custom domes on they setups.  i agreez thats 41mm 40 or 41.3/44 lectrons on alky would wake that sucka up.  not sure what phiapes ya sayz ya running but that might be a holding back feature also.  plus any major crankwork as fa as balancin goes will make all da diff in tha world. i'm positive that its cuts to damn hig to be switched to a fo mill anywayz.  heck if yaq'z gets it running right thaz motor shu put the smack down on most them dang  fo millz round thar n e wayz   juss some suggestions yo.

• Like 3

yo yo homie. first off ditch tha trinity head. unless ole titan sayz he can recuts ya some diff'n domes for it. unless the domes waz cuts by A+S. ole a+s i'm pretty shar used custom domes on they setups. i agreez thats 41mm 40 or 41.3/44 lectrons on alky would wake that sucka up. not sure what phiapes ya sayz ya running but that might be a holding back feature also. plus any major crankwork as fa as balancin goes will make all da diff in tha world. i'm positive that its cuts to damn hig to be switched to a fo mill anywayz. heck if yaq'z gets it running right thaz motor shu put the smack down on most them dang fo millz round thar n e wayz juss some suggestions yo.

Fosho