Top fastest 1/8 mile atv times.

southside

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be doing some asphalt racing this season with a new bike I'm putting together and just curious what some of these combos are running now a days.

You getting in any asphalt time in this year? Some quads from out of state are coming to race at Ubly on Labor Day weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This topic couple years old. Anyone care to update any improvements. I put a bike together back in 04-05 and was in the 5:90's with a 10m cheetah motor. Custom frame with a 225lbs rider. I'm currently building another and still researching motor options. Considering another 10m motor being I still have a set of trenched cases and an override trans. What new technology is out there and who's on top of their game with port work and aftermarket cylinders. I know they all claim to be the best but who can prove their work

• 4 weeks later...

This topic couple years old. Anyone care to update any improvements. I put a bike together back in 04-05 and was in the 5:90's with a 10m cheetah motor. Custom frame with a 225lbs rider. I'm currently building another and still researching motor options. Considering another 10m motor being I still have a set of trenched cases and an override trans. What new technology is out there and who's on top of their game with port work and aftermarket cylinders. I know they all claim to be the best but who can prove their work

Lots more guys fiddling with clutches. That and guys hunting for every last ounce of weight to shed off the bike or even them selves. Bout the most major changes. The technology is still all pretty close but parts are getting a bit better.