Roy nelson

Glenyboy

Tell the whole world!!

If Roy nelson gets 100,000 friends who like him on Facebook he'll drop to light heavyweight. There's only 1 week to do it though so get in there quick!

Would be interesting to see what he be like without the ability to lay on people.

I liked his page last week when I heard this. If he got with mike dolce he could get to 205 easily. Would be cool to see him there.

Roy is a freaking beast man...I was never a huge fan of him either till i saw JDS beat the living shit out of him for 3 rounds and couldnt take him out...All the while Roy was still very dangerous. Dudes tough as nails and hits hard as shit.

I think he'll make the move after the he loses to Bigfoot, I just don't see him winning it. Plus he's been getting slimmer anyway and Dana has been pushing him a little to try lhw. It'd be good to see if he has the skill for that weight I know he's a black belt at bjj but its a totally different ball game.