need help jetting my stock bansheee

i have a bone stock banshee with stock pipes, stock air box aftermarket filter ,snail removed ,tors removal kit wit brain etc disconnected , timing plate set at 4+

Need help getting this thing dailed in jetting wise..... help me out currently has stock 200 jet n needles are at 3rd spot n also stock pilot jets how many turns do i need to have the air / fuel screws etc ... it currently boggs alot on idle if i choke it n rev it sounds better

Edited by shottachris

Since the only thing you have changed is the filter and the timing it should not need much more jetting above stock. I would try a 210 main but if it is bogging really bad off idle that tends to make a person thing you either have a clogged pilot jet or your pilot is to small. I would not think there is any reason to change pilots if you have not changed the pipes. Try the 210 mains and see what it does with those. 

Since the only thing you have changed is the filter and the timing it should not need much more jetting above stock. I would try a 210 main but if it is bogging really bad off idle that tends to make a person thing you either have a clogged pilot jet or your pilot is to small. I would not think there is any reason to change pilots if you have not changed the pipes. Try the 210 mains and see what it does with those. 

okay foam uni style oem replacement filter temp varry from 60 - 90 right now wit the 200 jet i have it 1 turn from out from full close n seems to ride okay wit out backfiring etc n its not bogging

Also what is the outside temp and humidity level, also fuel mixture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

temp is normally 60 - 90 right now it has 200 jets n its 1 turn out from fully in before it would bogg but its running a lil better i used a sync tool so its running lil better

If ur fuel is mixed 32:1 then go 230 on the mains or if ur at 40:1 for fuel I would go 220 on the mains once u choose ur main jet based on your fuel mixture I would adjust the air screw starting from about 1.5 turns out from all the way in... If it still bogs let us know!

• Like 1

If ur fuel is mixed 32:1 then go 230 on the mains or if ur at 40:1 for fuel I would go 220 on the mains once u choose ur main jet based on your fuel mixture I would adjust the air screw starting from about 1.5 turns out from all the way in... If it still bogs let us know!

OKAY ILL TRY MY 210 OUT TODAY CUS I HAD ORDER IT N IT CAME IN YESTERDAY IF NOT ILL GO UP TO 220 BUT I RUN 40:1 927 CASTRO OR YAMALUBE