Need info & help on jetting

I have a 04 banshee was blow & sitting I been buying parts to build it up to be a little quicker then stock now I just finish putting it all back together & I need to get it jetted right ill list what's done & my mods please let me know what you guys think my jetting should be .. Could text me to if that's easier 631-456-7904

Mods

T5s

K&n filter with adapter with box & lid,snorkel removed

Boost bottle

Bored .10 over (fresh)

Milled stock head 15/10000

Timing plate +4

Please any help lmk kinda low on cash & wanna try jetting the bike myself instead of paying $200 lol.. Thanks

I'm in Long Island New York & think elevation is 400ft in the 70s degrees sorry if I sound stupid haha .... & ditch the boost bottle & replace it with stock tube or what

Save up your penny's and contact sleeper06. He's also on LI. Did a handful of local bikes, he's definitely puttin out the fastest bikes in town

It is true that the bottle will crack the carb boots. I know first hand. Were starting to crack but not all way through. I just used some pvc caps that fit in, installed with 3bond and clamps.

300m would be a safe starting point and work your way down. 27.5p

No clue how the fuck you do a plug chop/read on LI    :whoa: