vforce 3 are vforce 4

just installed the 4's, had the boyesens. it does make a difference. the exhaust sounds a little different or it could be the sound coming from the intake. i did need to trim off the rubber tabs off the intake to make them fit. i used a flat razor blade like the ones used in the box cutters. THe gaskets that come with the reeds are the cheapo paper kind. I like the rubber coated gaskets that cometic makes I didn't have any more so I just coated the paper ones with a thin film of gray RTV and used a gasket between cylinder and reed cage and reed cage and intake. Also use a thread locker on the screws because you do not want this area to suck air it will ruin the motor. I'm always checking to make sure these are still tight.

Use a torque wrench and the gaskets will work fine 90% of the time.

….unless you never use a torque wrench and have warped the shit outta your intakes.

Are VF4 good on a somewhat stock motored Banshee or are they best used for a more modified engine? See any noticeable gains on a close to stocker?