Complete Banshee Part Out

So looking to part out my pretty freshly completely rebuilt banshee... I can get pictures of any parts you would like just dont feel like uploading a ton of pictures at the moment and the bike is still in one piece as of now...

Lonestar +2 MX swingarm with quick adjust bearing carrier- Asking 475 Shipped

Elka Stage 4 long travel rear shock- Asking 700 Shipped

Elka Stage 1 Front Shocks- Asking 425 Shipped

Lonestar +2 +1 A arms- asking 300 shipped

Fast Flex Bars- asking 275 Shipped

ASV Blue clutch w/perch and brake lever- asking 90 Shipped

GPI oversized radiator- Asking 40 Shipped

Cascade Polished Exhaust Clamps- Asking 35 shipped

Cascade Polished Thumb Throttle- asking 265 shipped

DG Nerf Bars- asking 100 shipped

+2 lonestar steering stem w/ clamp for 1 1/8 bars- asking 150 shipped

G-force +2 rear axle- asking 100 shipped

FmF midrange Pipes- asking 250 shipped

Complete Engine with paperwork of rebuild less than 25 hours ago. If interested i can show you reciept for all the work done to the motor and a video of it running. Will also tear off the head to show sleeving, pistons, and cylinder walls if need be- Asking 2000 shipped

Complete Set of Maier White plastics- asking 350 shipped

Candy blue Powder coated frame- asking 200 shipped

4 stock banshee wheels with maxxis rzr 2 tires w/ 75% tread- obo

Front brake calipers and hubs along with rear hubs- OBO

Prices are set according to the condition of each part. Most of the parts have less than 10 hours on them. Everything will be cleaned up like new before shipping. If you would like pictures of anything just hit me up on here or text/call 717-875-3962 My name is Mike. Everything is OBO so shoot me an offer the worst i can say is no. I will include the hardware for each part as well and 85% of the bolts/fasteners are brand new oem parts. Probably some things im forgetting so if theres anything you dont see listed just ask. Thanks

pms replied..... The radiator was covered by the oem grill. There are no dents, dings, or smashed fins and it is sold!..... The lonestar stem is a +2 antivibe steering stem for 1 1/8 bars (comes with lonestar bar clamp)....Text me for pictures of the a arms, makes it much easier for me, thanks.....I would sell the entire rear brake caliper assembly with the new brake pedal for 80 shipped. LMK....The frame has not been lightened. Its a 96 frame with no brakes, cracks, or bends that i am aware of. Just powder coated candy blue. Also i didnt really think about shipping costs for the frame so the price may vary a little bit, will give a great deal if someone wanted to pick it up!