Brand New Grand River Inframe pipes!

I have never had a problem with Andy.I have not bought as much as NYUK,but I have delt with him enough to know I have always gotten great Customer Service from GRR.I can't wait to get a set of these in-frames either.I have tried many pipes on diff. motor's I've had and The Suicides have worked best.

Keep up the good work Andy! :clap:

i have sets of rockets, shearers, can can get some cpi, i would love to do a dyno comparison if

someone would hook me up with a set of those grand rivers inframes,

and some donations would be helpful but i can get by

personally I would like to see someone with a passion 12-port stroker run these pipes and see how  they perform compared to shearers on the dynos.

387960[/snapback]

I never compared the two on a dyno,but I did compare on the track and the GRR pipes are better.Yes I was running them on a passion 12 port.The GRR pipes are just as Andy says " The best drag pipes you can buy " Shearers will come in second then CPI's third.In most cases that is.It's possible I guess you could find a better pipe for different style motors.But for every motor I tried it was best with the GRR's.

personally I would like to see someone with a passion 12-port stroker run these pipes and see how  they perform compared to shearers on the dynos.

387960[/snapback]

just remember that a pipe comparison really only works at the track or on a brake style dyno

a standard inertia dyno doesnt work as well for testing pipes

a very true thing that andy pointed out

its due to the extra load needed to be on the engine in order to get proper heat in the expansion chambers

• 2 weeks later...
track, dyno whatever. id still like to see some results. i have no doubt that these things will rip. after all, andy did come up with the rockets and i am very happy with them..

388376[/snapback]

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I have a 4mm stroker motor from Andy. No problems here. Hell, I email him and get answers back. If I had the $$$ I'd be lookin at some in frames.

• 3 weeks later...
ANDY TESTED PIPES THAT RON BORRINK DESIGNED AND WERE BUILT BY ROCKETMAN.

398934[/snapback]

Not to get off topic but can I ask a question,why dont you fellas who invent,test and build these pipes not simply put a patent on that particular design?? Hell you can file for a patent for a mere 30.00. It seems to me that would leave no question in any one persons mind as to who actually invented a particular pipe.. Just a thought.. It also seems to me that if any one person has or had a problem with the work,cutomer service,product, ect. with a builder that they would try any and all means to resolve that issue before coming on the internet to flame,bash or simply slander that particular builder simply because by doing that I do not see that builder trying to resolve that particular issue after the customer had gone and done those things.Again just a thought as a neutral party.