Moved, need rejetted

V3N0M

I am currently running:

50 pilot cel needle and 150 main jets

These were when I lived in Ohio at an elevation of 1000', and I moved to Washington state where my elevation is about 216'.  The temperature will usually average between 40-70 id say approximately.

My list of mods are:

Keihin PJ carbs 34mm

65 mm pro-lite wiseco pistons/stock cylinders just bored out

T5 pipes/silencers etc

Dual Uni air filter pods/no airbox

Vforce-3 reeds/cages

Any suggestions would be of great help!  Thank you very much!

• 3 months later...

As I finally got a chance to get it out, I got it running but it bogs on the bottom and will not idle for very long at all. I have the clip on the middle, and tried adjusting the air screws as well evenly. Once higher in rpms it runs great however. Any ideas? I thought pilot but I'm using the pilots suggested. And is it possible the carbs are too big for a non ported set of cylinders?

When you tweek the air screws are you allowing enough time for the engine to adjust to the new setting? Turn screw a hair , blip throttle, wait a bit. May be bit large on carbs, but that won't be bad, may loose a little low end transistion.

If it worked good in Ohio, it will work good in Wa. you just have to work on tuning. May have to start fresh with plugs and good carb clean and reset floats.

New fuel too. If gas sets for over 3 months you need to clean carbs. Gas is shit and will leave corn shit in carbs as it evaporates.

As an update. the problem seemed to be the gas or jets. It had a little bit of left over old gas and a little gunk in the pilots even tho in had just cleaned them a week prior.

New 110 in it and its running great! Thanks for the assistance