Need info about cpi pipes

vrx46

I have somebody wanting to trade me a set of cpi pipes for my fmf pipes, I have a few questions about them tho first. Can I still run the full front fenders without them melting from hitting the pipes? They look big and look like they make contact. I've only seen pics of them on banshees with race cut fenders. Would performance still be good on trails with them? I'm from nj so I ride the jersey pines a lot which is a mix of trails and pits. I don't really have any motor mods done besides reeds and a cool head. Idk anything about these pipes really but from what everyone is saying I hear that they are the shit. Any info would help. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna do it. who has race cut purple front fenders?

Well, sketchy Rattle Can Ray has some full ones for sale... These plastics are very rare so it's gonna be hard to find another. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-2006-Yamaha-Banshee-full-fenders-front-rear-plastic-uncut-OEM-PURPLE-C-22-/271724824926?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3f440fc95e

Well, sketchy Rattle Can Ray has some full ones for sale... These plastics are very rare so it's gonna be hard to find another. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-2006-Yamaha-Banshee-full-fenders-front-rear-plastic-uncut-OEM-PURPLE-C-22-/271724824926?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3f440fc95e

I already got a set in mint condition. Actually 2 sets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk