Grand River Racing's Inframe the Hooker and the Stripper

O.G.

This inframe pipe is built in four configurations to match your engine and application. The Hooker is built for general riding and racing where you will be off and on the gas. Dune riding, motocross, ice racing. The Stripper is built for drag racing. Both these pipes are available in stock stroke to 7mm or 8mm to 10mm.

Stock stroke to 7mm requires the Hooker

Stock stroke to 7mm drag race requires the Stripper

8-10mm requires the Fat Hooker

8-10mm drag race requires the Fat Stripper

There is no big bore small bore. If your pipe builder calls his pipe a big bore or small bore, you need a new pipe builder. I'm betting that phrase will be obsolete by spring time now! Maybe by Christmas!

• Like 1

These gonna be available with a usfs approved spark arrestor and comply with the 96db sound laws? Or at least will the be compatible with another vendors legal silencer ie pro circuit or fmf turbine core? Seems like most riding areas require this now and no new aftermarket is stepping up

Also on a side note these better have a hot chick outlined in the stamping so when you get leg burns from the pipe your branded for life

Edited by m671054
  • Like 2

I really can not tell you what big bore means. If you have a stroker crank in your engine the pipe needs to be a different length than the shorter crank engine. This has to be done to put the power band where you want it in the rpm range. They should be called big stroke and small stroke or something similar.

Any engine over about 10mm will have to be a hand rolled pipe. Yes this can be inframe. We don't build enough of these pipes to justify a stamping.

Hmmmmm. 7/8 outside? That would be about .7 inside or close. Yes that is small. I can't remember ever building a set that small. They may have been changed. You didn't want to change them out and you knew that was the problem? Only takes a phone call.

Hmmmmm. 7/8 outside? That would be about .7 inside or close. Yes that is small. I can't remember ever building a set that small. They may have been changed. You didn't want to change them out and you knew that was the problem? Only takes a phone call.

I love a polite, yet subtle fuck you... Teuchè.

I stopped running my GGR OOF drag pipes with 7/8 outside diameter stingers when my pistons overheated and cooked the oil under the piston crown and seized the wrist pins. Why do use 7/8 stingers on drag pipes when all other pipe builders use 1-1/8?

What was the set up? 7/8" is tiny. If I saw that I'd assume they were for some hot stock stroke 350. Anything more and you should of definitely found something different.

I love a polite, yet subtle fuck you... Teuchè.

Really. That's how it sounded? That's not what I meant.

Yea that's pretty small. I would have fixed that if he sent it to me. I guess my pipe guarantee is not clear enough. I have fixed many broken mounts and dents. I can handle a stinger swap.

Really. That's how it sounded? That's not what I meant.

Yea that's pretty small. I would have fixed that if he sent it to me. I guess my pipe guarantee is not clear enough. I have fixed many broken mounts and dents. I can handle a stinger swap.

Maybe I interpreted that wrong. But for someone to say your pipe is the reason they melted their shit down, you are a better man then me to not tell them to fuggoff. All you do is produce a product. Any mis use of your product is not your liability. But there will always be know it alls who put together some rediculous combo, and when it doesn't work, it'll be your fault.

These gonna be available with a usfs approved spark arrestor and comply with the 96db sound laws? Or at least will the be compatible with another vendors legal silencer ie pro circuit or fmf turbine core? Seems like most riding areas require this now and no new aftermarket is stepping up

Also on a side note these better have a hot chick outlined in the stamping so when you get leg burns from the pipe your branded for life

Really didn't think about the spark arrestor. It would make since to offer one. I'm gonna Have to look into that. I have never built, tested or rode with spark arrestors. The chick brand, I like that. I pack the pipes tight, but they are big. You probably will get burned a few times.

I've got way to many burn scars from suicides and rockets. It makes the chicks that are willing to blow me wonder if I've been mutilating myself...

That reminds me, if I can get caught back up and finish the 10 mil, I'll be in need of a set of custom pipes for the ice bike. I've talked with you on the phone about possibly making them for a YFZ chassis...

I've had OOF and in-frame Grand River pipes on my bike, both caused my engine to overheat severely. The in-frames came with Pro circuit tailpipes and silencers and the OOF's had 7\8 OD stingers. I had both pipes on the dyno and had been tuned to 13.5. My engine never overheated again after I put Shearers on it.

Don't Pro circuit pipes have a 7/8 OD stinger and tailpipe too??????

I don't think he understands that a 4 mill 73 bore engine puts off a lot more heat than a 4 mill 64 bore.