Best pipes?

06SE_Shee

All this pipe talk and not 1 mention of snipers?

Uhh, why? They are not really gonna work on this little set up. Both Jim and Gary have stated they had/have NO intent for these to go on stock cyl motors. They were designed for motors 421cc and above. I'd assume a very high out put 400 CC motor may fair well but it's doubtful. The snipers have proven them selves, but need to see a lot of heat/volume to really shine.

Uhh, why? They are not really gonna work on this little set up. Both Jim and Gary have stated they had/have NO intent for these to go on stock cyl motors. They were designed for motors 421cc and above. I'd assume a very high out put 400 CC motor may fair well but it's doubtful. The snipers have proven them selves, but need to see a lot of heat/volume to really shine.

Hey that's right, now I can get me some

Trinity?

Gulp....... Those are actually my favorite all around regular in frames. I don't say it much though. Closest in comparison is the DMC's. At least on the big bore stock stroke motor I ran them on. They seem to still be able to rev very well. There are a lot of stock cylinder JSR motors out with them.

This is said all the time. And also slp pipes.

I've never ridden a bike with either, but people always throw these out there with good review.

Ya, curious to see if the SLP stuff takes off. I'd love to test a set out after seeing them on JDS motor. Edited by trickedcarbine

06SE_Shee.
I have only used stock pipes, Toomey T5´s, A&S and Power Pro drag pipes, so my opinion is next to nothing.

BUT, please - do a small and fast search about pipes. All info you need to know is in this forum, no need to find anything special top secret shit anywhere else.

Almost every pipe will work with your stock un ported motor, but you need to think where you want that power to be at it´s BEST.

(sorry my english)

• Like 1