Banshee bogs..

Jgspahn

Runs great everywhere except from idle. If its idling and you goose the gas it will bog or go dead. Also when you first crank it up if you hit the gas it will die. Jetting is 27.5 & 330. Air/fuel 1.5 out. I included a drop box link to a video so you can kinda see/hear it. It only does it the first time in the Video, but it usually always does it. Also seems to take a minute to idle down after you hit the the throttle. Check it out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwe8mgky81b88dd/20140810_163132.mp4

330 main?! No way. Something is wrong.

There is no reason you should need a 330 main with those mods.

I suspect air leak as well.

Slow return to idle is a sign of an air leak. Rev the motor up and spray around the intake with carb cleaner. See if it brings the idle back down.

Jetting issues: http://youtu.be/RkCJC8uChdE

Here is a very short video of the issue. I did the carb cleaner thing, nothing happened. I think I might have over exaggerated the "runaway idle" bc I've watched some other videos and mine isn't severe like that. Please watch and help me out.

I keep trying to post the link where he video will just show up here and you can click and watch it, but it wont let me.

Lean on the pilot or needle circuit. IMO if it holds 6psi for 10 mins it passes leakdown. Pilots can be clogged, gas can be bad or old, needle jetting too lean possibly. Hope you figure it out before any further problems.