Secret Weapon Wins Points Opener Race

SlowerThanYou

Secret Weapon Weekend Race Report, LOL!

Double header #3 & #4 points race. #3 race Justin didn't fair to well with a 1st round loss. #4 race he took another 2nd place. That tallies (1) 1st & (2) 2nds out of 4 races & is still leading the points!

This is mainly for Patsi. The quad made it's fastest pass today at 13.58 @ 89.09 mph with a 1.784 60.

Congratulations! I don´t know what else to say. :)

We will have a T&T-day this saturday. It´s a 1km long air-strip, no official timers or anything, but should be a fun day with friends.

My personal best (unoffcial) is 12.46- 92.6mph. My 60´s are close to yours, around 1.7.

I´m not a good rider so it´s hard to be consistent.

Are you using 15-41 gearing? I have 16-42.

Congratulations! I don´t know what else to say. :)

We will have a T&T-day this saturday. It´s a 1km long air-strip, no official timers or anything, but should be a fun day with friends.

My personal best (unoffcial) is 12.46- 92.6mph. My 60´s are close to yours, around 1.7.

I´m not a good rider so it´s hard to be consistent.

Are you using 15-41 gearing? I have 16-42.

Heck, you don't have to say anything.

Good luck & have fun Sat, I'm sure you will.

We have to put in a new clutch this week. The boy is giving it a pretty good work out hand clutching. Between have the clutch partially engaged when he stages for the pro light & slipping it on the launch. The clutch looks like it's being used in our Multi-Stage lockup. 

We are still using the stock 14/41 gearing. Last night at the bar, we were discussing doing some testing at a faster track than ours this summer. The main thing we want to change is the gearing & maybe put in the V-Force 4 reeds. We are hoping to get it into the 12s at a low elevation track.

Thanks Brian. I will do my best, and report back with numbers.

Your Secret Weapon is my nemesis. I´m doing everything I can, to be in front of it (as in numbers). :)

I know, that numbers I will post without official slips are equal for a wet fart, but that´s all I have.

Those are really impressive times. Good job.

Thanks!

Thanks Brian. I will do my best, and report back with numbers.

Your Secret Weapon is my nemesis. I´m doing everything I can, to be in front of it (as in numbers). :)

I know, that numbers I will post without official slips are equal for a wet fart, but that´s all I have.

Please do that.

As for the Secret Weapon, this whole ordeal started out more of a joke than anything else. I'm sure you don't have to worry about its numbers. I know we have more left in it, but not sure if we can get into the 12s.

Our goal with it was to go out have fun, be competitive, be slow, with little to no maintenance. We are having fun, now hoping to win a track championship, faster/quicker than we wanted & the only maintenance is the clutch.

OK, Brian. Here are my numbers from this T&T-saturday. (last year. 12.37/92.6) Yesterday best 13.15/92.6 and after some adjustments 13.17/ 95.

Last year my 60´s were 1.65-1.8 and yeasterday all were 2.++.

I raced few friends and I can feel, see and taste that I am slower now.

I hope this won´t mess your thread badly, sorry.

OK, Brian. Here are my numbers from this T&T-saturday. (last year. 12.37/92.6) Yesterday best 13.15/92.6 and after some adjustments 13.17/ 95.

Last year my 60´s were 1.65-1.8 and yeasterday all were 2.++.

I raced few friends and I can feel, see and taste that I am slower now.

I hope this won´t mess your thread badly, sorry.

Wow, what happened to slow your numbers done that much? Your adjustments raised the mph by 3, what was done for that?

The Secret Weapon yesterday was pitiful or might I say the rider was. High 14 for the 1st run & a low 15 for the second. Justin realized he was not fanning the clutch enough for the shifts causing missed shifts. 1st round of eliminations he fixed his problem for a 1st round loss.

I guess my cylinders are now "over ported" and doesn´t work with pump-fuel. There is not enough torque to get my heavy ass off the line, and acceleration is poor.

There can be also other issues, but I need to think this more.

For the gain, I leaned my pilots, messed with screw and advanced timing from +4 to +5. Also I started from 6psi and in the end of the day it was 6.6psi.