Whitaker Custom Racing

Think I made a mistake sending a transmission to whitaker custom racing. Greg whitaker has disapeared since I sent the trans. anybody familiar with WCR I read about them here on older posts. Anybody know how to get ahold of him? Not answering phone or emails.

any help would be greatly appreciated

That dude is damn good at cutting a tranny. Apparently some LS motor stuff as well. But, he's a fucking flake. Seems to get worse and worse. I just don't get how any one is literally that good at what they do while being hat shitty of a person.

Odd, I've heard many negative things about this transmissions on here, let alone the guy himself.

Only bad I've seen was in the extreme. He tried something nobody else did and it didn't work out. Although I do know of a handful of fellas that have an extreme 1-6 that do work flawless. But once people started wanting money back that was already spent and gone, that's when the problems started.

nothing but good to say about his work. him on the other hand... pos! he got me in the middle of some shit between him and another customer. telling me one thing (2 hour story) and finding out he don't mind telling a 2hr lie. the number i have was his personal cell a year or so ago. doubt he still has the number.... 9128054317

I bet he told him the classic line "yeah I have one on the shelf ready to ship out". Come to find out, he is waiting on yours so he can cut it at his convenience. Then he will tell you 3 weeks later that he was doing you a favor and micro polishing it. Then he will say he is throwing that service in for free. Same story every time. He even told me that he shipped one of them already but was unable to find a tracking number due to his son handling the shipping. Never received and he told me that he was now out of transmissions and that he has to eat the cost of cutting a new one. Blah blah blah

He blew me off for a month and then he called and said that he was pissed that I contacted him outside of normal business hours. He attempted to raise his voice but that was short lived on his end. We had a lengthy conversation a the details are moot. All in all, I got two transmission that work flawless and an opportunity to feel the Greg Whittaker bullshit experience.