Sift Pro Shift Kit

fun_on_the_sand

Here's what you get in the Shift-Pro kit. New softer, lighter spring and a a new retainer arm w/ a wide roller bearing. replaces the super stiff stock spring and the retainer arm w/ the wimpy washer riveted to it.

1001327xw2.jpg

1001328ve7.jpg

add in a modded shift star and it shits like butter. go that set-up in my '01 and just haven't gotten around to doing it o the '06 yet

Here's what you get in the Shift-Pro kit. New softer, lighter spring and a a new retainer arm w/ a wide roller bearing. replaces the super stiff stock spring and the retainer arm w/ the wimpy washer riveted to it.

add in a modded shift star and it shits like butter. go that set-up in my '01 and just haven't gotten around to doing it o the '06 yet

Awsome.... thank you guys

check Ebay, thats where I got both of mine. Their Id is "simplythat" and they are actually Tudor Racing Products, the maker of the Shift-pro kit

Shift Pro

http://shiftpro.com

Cascade has both parts

http://www.cascadeinnovations.net/

under "Banshee Accessories & Performance", then under "Shift Mods"

Edited by pipebomb

In a nutshell:

#1 drain your oil and coolant. I reccomend installing one of those EZ-drain waterpump covers and the aluminum impeller too while you got it off.

#2 take off the kick start lever and the footpeg.

#3 pull the whole clutch cover off.

#4 remove the clutch assembly and you can get right at it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys

Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, installing and using this product? Does it really help to make shifting smoother? how does it work? how reliable it is?

http://www.shiftpro.com

Thank's

i ordered 1 and it never got shipped. after a long time i told em to forget it. i went with the modded star from fast racing. i havnt missed a shift since, however i still have a problem finding nutreal. as far as the blaster wheel i was told u cant by that as 1 piece any longer, may be wrong, just what i was told. anyway talk to jeff at fast racing he will fix u up.

• 4 months later...

I also just ordered the shift pro kit and the cascade mod shift star all from cascade. I hope its as good as ive read and you guys say,i hope it gets here soon

I will let you know how i like it cause neutral is non existent will my motor running :beer:

And to think i just had the cover off twice already this season... :rolleyes: