First Drag Banshee Build

Finally finished the ride. 

First off i wanna thank my beautiful and amazing wife for letting me spend alot of time and money on this thing. Also would like to thank all of the people helping me including Jeff (MrBlingMotorsports.com), JD (JdsCustoms.com), Tony Renfro (Voltric.com), and Kevin (HerrJugsRacing.com). Im very lucky to live close to some guys who definatly know their stuff to help me out. So lets get started with the mods. I got quite a bit of money into this build the wife says its around $12,000 with the original cost of the banshee but who knows. 

-Stock lightened frame

-Custom sub frame

-Custom +12 swingarm

-Custom A arms

-4 mill long rod stroker crank

-Noss maching head with alky cut domes

-Advance timing plate

-Drag lightweight handle bar

-JJ&A gun drilled rear axle

-Drag cut over ride transmission

-Full drag port from herr jugs

-Brand new bore and pistons

-CPI inframe drag pipes

-Mattoon machine stator cover

-K&T lockup with clutch cover orange

-Custom green powder coat all over

-Lots of Mr Blings polishing

-Dual pingle petcock

-39 PWKs set up for alky dual power jets

-K&N pods with billet intakes

-V force three reeds

-Marvin shaws all the way around

-Kill switch

-Hide a key

-Heavy duty chain

-Drag number plate bumper

-Custom Vegas Jeff seat

-Brand new Voltric banshee hood with grill and cover

-Front buff tires and paddles

-All new engine hardware ball joints and assemblys

-Polished thumb throttle, gear shifter, kicker all billet

-Polished billet foot pegs

-Billet clutch basket and grips

I know im missing some stuff but its not like you guys care haha heres what you guys care about. The pics...

Jeff is currently building it for me still I will post pics as i get them. Let me know what u guys think so far.

2011-02-1595165551.jpg

93e5f8f4.jpg

So where did you lighten the frame?

I didnt do it, Jeff is nice enough to do all this for me for a very small fee. But I dont know anything about that stuff so I couldnt tell you really. If its not up to par I'm sorry you dont like it but I am very exited for it. Thanks for posting!

I didnt do it, Jeff is nice enough to do all this for me for a very small fee. But I dont know anything about that stuff so I couldnt tell you really. If its not up to par I'm sorry you dont like it but I am very exited for it. Thanks for posting!

I was just asking because in the pics above the headlight brackets and other stuff that is easy to get rid of is still in the pic. I'm not dogging I just wondered.

I was just asking because in the pics above the headlight brackets and other stuff that is easy to get rid of is still in the pic. I'm not dogging I just wondered.

Yea I get what your saying but Jeff knows what hes doing there is a reason Im sure haha. I paid for a frame lightening so I got a frame lightening ya hear!