How to obtain 75hp from a 4mil

Stone MXshee

Hey Sleeper, I am located in Stonybrook, I ride out east a little and I have land upstate 3 hours north of Long Island where the trail riding is great and there are some nice long private roads and a little drag track that I made.. It's getting tough to even go out on the street here in suffolk, the police are writing tickets and impounding bikes left and right!

I'd love to check out your ride sometime!

• 2 weeks later...

might as well not post them. the intake means nothing.... looking at ports with out measuring means nothing... saying you only got 60hp means nothing....for less than $10 in beer ill measure and inspect what you have now and youll then have a clue to what youve got and what your next move is going to be.

• Like 2

might as well not post them. the intake means nothing.... looking at ports with out measuring means nothing... saying you only got 60hp means nothing....for less than $10 in beer ill measure and inspect what you have now and youll then have a clue to what youve got and what your next move is going to be.

You're a bigger man than me, I'd tell him to screw off by now.
  • Like 1