How to obtain 75hp from a 4mil

Stone MXshee

I have seen four diffrent motors in front of me supposed to be 4 mil ported hill bikes, funny thing is these kids were stoked about there bikes all had plus six swingers , bling , bling , just need a lil tuning. So I strap my leg over the first one rip it around , it pulled clean top to bottom so tell the kid it's jetted perfect but slow as shit so I take a stock bike with just reeds and an air cleaner and tune (06 white special) and whooped all of them in a drag race on a bone stock bike faces were priceless. One of the little gangsta kids said he was gonna shoot that place up , his feelings were real hurt.

• Like 1

sleeper06, did they say the engines were from ECA?

I put a allen wrench in the cylinder, one hand holding it perfectly in line with the piston, and my other hand cranking the kicker. I turned it over a few times to get a positive feel for BDC and TDC. Once I felt exactly where TDC was, I took a flat piece of thin metal, set it flush against my head and slid the metal piece up against the bottom of the allen wrench at TDC and marked it exactly were the two pieces met. I did the same for BDC, marking the top of the allen wrench. measured the difference, 54mm exact.

it does not even matter if they are done, I have the wrong engine

You may..you may not.

You sound absolutely clueless to me , to be honest.

Hope everything gets resolved in a way that's fair to everyone involved ( as in , if THEY are in the wrong, they fix it...... and if YOU end up being wrong,you admit it after jumping the gun)

From your very 1st post it's perfectly clear you're clueless.

Tape measure? Can tell it's ported without looking? High compression pistons? (1st post)

All I'm saying is its POSSIBLE they screwed up.....but I think it's MORE possible that YOU don't have the skills or know-how to understand what you have or don't have.

^ also believe some of this, however I believe this is partly why he may have got GOT by ECA. They thought they had a sucker and now we get to read about it here.

Possible, but unlikely imo.

It makes very little sense for a business to risk trying to rip off someone on such a budget build,,especially one that could be discovered so easily.

My gut tells me OP is just a dissatisfied customer trying to do some damage to get back at them for whatever reason.

Possible, but unlikely imo.

It makes very little sense for a business to risk trying to rip off someone on such a budget build,,especially one that could be discovered so easily.

My gut tells me OP is just a dissatisfied customer trying to do some damage to get back at them for whatever reason.

You obviously haven't been following the exploits of EAST COAST ATV.