Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

never thought i would put posts up like this lol...loco we go from showin off ladies on our shees to this haha..163 lbs at 5'8"... some cardio however i wasnt lucky like you i used to be 190 lbs and was 5 foot 3 and pure tank ass lol and had the stretch marks and have had a hell of a time gettin to where im at

post-28801-1215136705_thumb.jpg

post-28801-1215136761_thumb.jpg

im guessing he takes no-xplode and some nitrix maybe? i have tried some stuff and by far those two mixed with some other things make you vein out like crazy. also his body fat is super low lol and some pple naturally have larger veins and closer to the skin surface

Loco you are veiny as fuck! Goddam! What pre and post supps you taking?

taking body fortress 100% creatine powder and body fortress NO pill before. i crush the pills and mix them with the creatine and a flavored drink packet. you can get that shit at wal mart. after i lift i drink a protein shake with syntha-6 and a scoop of creatine powder. thats all im taking. seems to be working better than the expensive supplements. im about 5'9..

pretty vascular. you have the same rapid metabolism I have. right now Im on 42-4500 caleries a day 350+g protein and 400 carbs so IM not so detailed rigt now but I still have a roadmap. Ill go mow the grass and then take a picture lol.

Ill have to get some pics, I'm a little bigger than you tyler just not so toned I guess, Man i thought I had veins. Lookin good man, chest is the hardest for me, takes alot to get big. I'm at 190 and 6'2"

Note to self: Do not fuck with MeltIce