• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a link to the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=43983

292628[/snapback]

i will be out in ancor bay a few times a week.well once we get ice should be soon tho.i just got another rz motor cant decide what i want to do with it but i will be there with my other rz shee with mods and my polaris storm 750.i live 30 mins away so i will be out there during the week

Well guys just called the bait shop over there and they said they have 2-4" in the lake and there is 4-6" in that bay to the left by The Raft. They said there were people fishing out there but the ice was a little shoddy for them to go out there yet. Hopefully only a couple more weeks till we can ride on it.

Well guys just called the bait shop over there and they said they have 2-4" in the lake and there is 4-6" in that bay to the left by The Raft. They said there were people fishing out there but the ice was a little shoddy for them to go out there yet. Hopefully only a couple more weeks till we can ride on it.

297668[/snapback]

i figured 3 weeks

can't wait to get out there what are you guys running??

297708[/snapback]

not nearly anything like yours.

i got 2 rz motors im debating on taking one to a&s,for a 4mm or more stroker full out drag port and im thinking alky.

but what i got for now is a rz350 motor nice port work done.milled head rocket pipes 34mm carbs v force reeds.its fast but not fast enough.

i willl also have my polaris storm 750 triple.im working on getting pipes for it and milled head for about 160-180 psi.i will let ya know when i will be put there.if youve seen minkias (ray) old banshee i got his old plastics and motor

yea ray showed me some pics of what is bike looked like before. It was a while ago though. Let me know when you will be out there for sure. This rain will give us a nice clean ice surface now when it refreezes instead of that half frozen slushy shit.

yea ray showed me some pics of what is bike looked like before. It was a while ago though.  Let me know when you will be out there for sure. This rain will give us a nice clean ice surface now when it refreezes instead of that half frozen slushy shit.

300042[/snapback]

yea i was pissed at first with the rains and temps.but all that snow will freeze and we will have thicker and smoother ice.when i go i will post on here first.im sure i will beable to spot your bike.were do you park by the starting line or were ever you can

Right now i also have a Honda TRX 250r for recreational riding.

300622[/snapback]

I will have a A&S stroker hopefully by the end of the week for the shee!!!!! We just got back from the UP SLEDDING :dance: trails were great got a little over 500 miles in, feels like I rode a horse the hole time. I have a white and blue shee and a Mach Z Millenium that I brinng out there to the bay..