ICE DRAGGERS!

Southside Motorsports

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats going on locals? The set up that I use is a set of turftamers cut lugs and  1 1/8  steel rotien ice pix. As for the frozen  swamp trails in St. Jons Marsh, you wont be turning like you want to with studs. I also have a set of with  kold kutters for playin out there. We are usually out there during the winter when we are not in the UP sledding. Considering it's only like 4 miles to the lake from my house. If anyones interested the UP got hit this week with 12-16" in the woods.  :clap:  Almost time to pull the sleds out!!! Might see ya out there this year!!

290324[/snapback]

15 of us will be in the up on the 31'st.

Glad to hear there is snow.

That's sweet....but will you be up for the action at the black river and anchor bay when the ice gets developed ??

290905[/snapback]

Wich guy, me or anthony?

Not sure how well I'd get my srx to hook up with trail studs, even running 192 of them. I think for the xcr we still have a low profile with picks. I'll tell mark about anchor bay, and I'll do some testing myself on the srx.

I' would end up blowing my banshee up, even after a rejet :shrugani:

QUOTE(bizkit_boy2000 @ Dec 21 2004, 03:52 PM)

That's sweet....but will you be up for the action at the black river and anchor bay when the ice gets developed ??

Wich guy, me or anthony?

Not sure how well I'd get my srx to hook up with trail studs, even running 192 of them. I think for the xcr we still have a low profile with picks. I'll tell mark about anchor bay, and I'll do some testing myself on the srx.

I'll be ready for some action, just like i been doin the last 24 years!!!!!!I actually never been on the black river other than on a boat. But I sure do have alot of weekends, Saturdays and Sundays. Anchor bay is a stone throw from my house.

As for what I run out there..........I have a Bone stock Machz there, well maybe far from stock lots of special things.

As for hookin up I have 2 tracks one for strictly ice (anchor bay and tip-up-town) and one trail. Watch out for those chisels. :D We will all have to meet up out there, lots of people but lots of landmarks. Talk to yall later.

The black river is pretty cool because you can drag for a while in the straight by the overpass then when you get tired of that hop on the recreation quad/sled and go for a long ride down the river for a couple hrs.

I'll be ready for some action, just like i been doin the last 24 years!!!!!!I actually never been on the black river other than on a boat. But I sure do have alot of weekends, Saturdays and Sundays. Anchor bay is a stone throw from my house. 

As for what I run out there..........I have a Bone stock Machz  there, well maybe far from stock lots of special things.

As for hookin up I have 2 tracks one for strictly ice (anchor bay and tip-up-town) and one trail. Watch out for those chisels. :D  We will all have to meet up out there, lots of people but lots of landmarks. Talk to yall later.

291356[/snapback]

Pretty sure we'll be staying in grand marias. Its nicer, and cheaper then paradise. I like to stay at the hill top, room with a fridge, calbe,table, 2 full sizes, nice full bathroom, space heater ect. for 75 a night. Everything was redone last year too. The rooms were nice. :cheers: Check your pm's btw, whats up with your motor switch :shrugani:

Where is black river :confused::shrugani: