Looking for a dune/play ported cylinder set

543508b3ee1599343158364643d32ae1.jpgveeb86c208987f0c9283eda1baca7c2d0.jpg

Don't buy from this guy he is selling phony stuff and won't leave you alone and will send tons of emoji crap he's a kid and a dip shit says they are Trinity crap but there not even that and no markings lol I don't want no Trinity cylinders and he won't leave me alone, don't waist your time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

543508b3ee1599343158364643d32ae1.jpgveeb86c208987f0c9283eda1baca7c2d0.jpg

Don't buy from this guy he is selling phony stuff and won't leave you alone and will send tons of emoji crap he's a kid and a dip shit says they are Trinity crap but there not even that and no markings lol I don't want no Trinity cylinders and he won't leave me alone, don't waist your time

how much he want for them?

You should buy them, I don't need any back yard port work lol "Dremel stage 11" port jobs I have 0 desire for them your more than welcome to buy from this kid I'm done and probably just wait till my Cubs get plated and do without till then, I was going to assemble another bike in the mean time but Owell

Doesn't look like horrible hand work. I have a hard time believing a dremel was used, and what makes you think that? Seems like a decent deal really. Be nice to know the port timings/ durations.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

You should buy them, I don't need any back yard port work lol "Dremel stage 11" port jobs I have 0 desire for them your more than welcome to buy from this kid I'm done and probably just wait till my Cubs get plated and do without till then, I was going to assemble another bike in the mean time but Owell

hmm. I had 2 bikes done by "back yard" mechanics. So do they suck now?