re-jetting for different pipes

Lowroll

My bike currently has fmf sst's on it, I came across PC platinums at a really good price so I picked them up and they come in tomorrow. So tonight i'm going to pull my pipes, and carbs to do a leak down while i'm there. while I have the carbs off I was going to go over my jetting for the difference in pipes.

I have a HJR ported 4 mil, 23cc domes. about 150 psi compression at sea level running 50/50 110 and 93 at 32:1

+4 timing, 35mm PWK's with CEL needles and K&Ns current jetting is 50 pilot and 152 mains with the needle clip on the 5th notch. I know my needle shouldn't be that rich but after all the carb tuning I did on this thing and I had a bog just off idle I could not get rid of without going farther on the needle.

Anyways, any suggestions for main jets after the pipe swap?

When I talked to kevin its what he recommended. we even spoke after the engine was together and he had my compression numbers. Its not truly 50/50 now that I think back. its 2 gallons 110 and 3 gallons 93