Silver Lake This weekend (July 4th)

Anyone else going to Silver Lake this weekend?? We are coming up from Chicago with 5-6 bikes just wondering if anyone else is gonna be there. I know it's gonna be an ass packed weekend with bikes and what not but we got a little wiser this year and actually were able to reserve a camping spot at the park.

Let me know and feel free to stop by, bringing the smoker and all so it should be fun. If I'm not mistaken we are gonna be in lot 218 or so!!

See ya there

• Like 1

For the quad you need:

ORV sticker

Forgot the name of other sticker but also sold with orv both sold on site.

Spark arrestor for exhausts (they check this upon entrance)

10' pole with flag (sold pretty much any store in area)

They say decibel needs to be below certain level but I've never had them check me or my pals

Sand paddles, you can ride knobbies but it sucks for traction.

For vehicle: if you are planning to ride truck in dunes you will need same stickers and flag as quad (dune ready) which is a better bet cause you can load bike on truck and go in if not you will have to get a parking pass that they issue out the night before and let me tell you it is not fun getting one.

Can't drink in the dunes but at campsite is ok, I wouldn't recommend riding drunk anyways there are way to many vehicles out there and you need to stay alert.

• Like 1