your likely a fag if

A faggot is someone that claims they are building a non cookie cutter engine then wont get any details about the engine.

some things I wont post pics of. just as jt or some other guys wont show pics of all their stuff. I showed crank but im not gonna say exactly what components im using because it took me quit a lot of research and number crunching to figure it out. somebody didn't just send me a parts list of what I needed. you may have seen the cylinders in the mostly finished form but the 'in progress' pics wont be something youll see because I gots a lot of hours welding and grinding on them. if you have a specific question I may be able to answer depending what it is

Who the fuck cares....top secret shit on junk that nobody gives a fuck about except a handfull of people. Its not like this is a multimillion dollar sport with sponsors and televised races. Stupidest fucking thing i have seen on here in a long time. I guess this top secret shit is something ground breaking legitimate builders who have been doing these motors for 20 years or more havent thought of.....end rant...shouldnt even have bothered. Dumb fucking shit.

FKN JUNK

• Like 2