Best all around banshee build.

So here's the deal guys, I live in Wyoming in the mountains with some really good trails sound here but I also live close to sand dunes. I'm wanting to build a banshee that I can take up and trail ride in the mountains but also take to the dunes and rip, what would I have to do to one to make a great all around quad. I know there's quads out there more suited for stuff like that but a banshee is my favorite so any help would be appreciated.

Look into a serval set up.

Also driveline cylinders come with a similar port timing.

You can have your stock cylinders ported as well. Search, and read.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Completely stock, I just picked it up. It's in shambles right now I'm trying to get it back together and running right but I want do the necessary work to make it a good quad for everything. The tails I are very tight and technical with allot of steep hills in trying to figure out motor setup and best suspension setup. I'm also thinking about going to a single larger carb. What do y'all think?

Buy a clymers manual. You will be leaps ahead upon re assembly........search any topic you find yourself pondering.

Literally Google your questions, and end it with banshee. I've hung around since 2013, and can only think of 2 times I had a question I couldn't answer by searching.

Start thinking of a budget, and go from there. Good luck, and welcome to BHQ. We offer advice on many subjects, banshee, financial, marital, divorce, etc. I encourage you to start off on the right foot, and post some pics of your wife, gfs, sisters.....you get the point.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Edited by bigweav81
  • Like 3

Completely stock, I just picked it up. It's in shambles right now I'm trying to get it back together and running right but I want do the necessary work to make it a good quad for everything. The tails I are very tight and technical with allot of steep hills in trying to figure out motor setup and best suspension setup. I'm also thinking about going to a single larger carb. What do y'all think?

Tight trails= Get aftermarket stock width or plus one width a arms and wheels with the offset to keep track width narrow. Fireball Racing make awesome a arms and swingarms etc. Fox or Elka shocks make a big diff in dirt/dunes. I use all DWT wheels. Peeps are going to lol but one of my fav pipes are FMF fattys. Carb set up is up to u but that's a factor depending on mtr mods
  • Like 1

do suspension first, then do motor. Power is useless unless you can get it to the ground. Banshee suspension sucks a bag of dicks. You'll want to get the best you can afford. Comb the for sale forums. Lots of stuff can be had cheap. May not be pretty, by it'll work.

• Like 1