Marvin Hill Climber shocks

DUDLEYSDUKE

post-51340-0-26912800-1466912577.jpgHey guys,

New to this whole forum thing so please be patient with me. 

I have a bad ass Banshee that keeps hurting me so looking for some advice from anyone with experience on the Marvin Hill Climber shocks. What I'm trying to achieve is a slower or softer rebound from compression to save my back. I've been running between 650-850 psi with SAE 75-90 oil but not getting the slower rebound response I'm wanting. Does anyone have experience with these shocks that can help me out? The issue isn't the compression its the rebound from that compression. Any advice or input wold be much appreciated. Thx all! 

I feel you, just trying to work with what I have right now. This thing has already cost me 2 marriages and a few mistresses... Anything I can do with the current setup to help?

Send the shock to Marvin Shaw Shock to set it up for u. Or buy a shock like loco said

You guys flying up the hills are nuts running shaws.

Isn't the hill constantly changing?

Don't you want to fine tune your suspension throughout the day so you don't die?

I know in just the trails I've clicked the comp and rebound a few times to changing trails.

I figured go as fast as you are you'd want as much control as possible

• Like 1

Shaws dont ride as bad as people think if they are set up correctly. Jt hooked me up with setup and my junk rides no worse then it did when i had works up front. And if you have a filling station you can adjust them to whatever.

• Like 1

You will not get the same ride out of a marvin shaw vs anything else thats neen posted but with a little bit of tuning you will get a your monies worth. Its all about tunimg with these things! Some of us have $1200 to dump on a suspension for a "dune" bike. The rest dont give a fuck.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

^this. I wasent sayin that a shaw is better then a "real" shock. Just stating that they arent as bad as people think if they are setup. It amazes me how many people knock them that never tried them, rode them, hell or even saw them in person..