1st time Banshee Owner

So I'm new to Banshee's, always wanted 1 and finally got one but, didn't realize their so temperamental.

Try to solve this issue before I blow it up again because I can't afford another rebuild.

My problem is, she's seems kind of doggy until Powerband and then runs fine and is doggy again after PowerBand is maxed out. Idles good. She was bored over.25 and rebuilt and gave back to me. The Jets were 240 but, I lowered them down to 220 trying to get my bottom-end back, thinking that it was too much fuel.

Then I screwed up the air screws trying to get the bog out of it, finally got them to where it seems to run without backfire, but still bogs in top and bottom-end. The right carb air screw is 1/4 out and the left 1/2, that's where it seems to run best as it can. So from reading the forums it says I need a bigger pilot screw if under 1 turn out.

I need your guys help! I see so much on here but not sure if it relates to me cause my mods don't match up and I'm a dummy.

Have friends that are mechanically skilled but they know nothing about tuning this thing in and I don't think they want me to smoke them through the trails.

I have a few mods, V-Force4 Reeds, K&N air filter, and the air lid with a screen/filter over the top, 220 jets, and put the TORS removable kit on it. Not sure on the needle clip position. Also I run it 80:1 using Quicksilver oil.

1990 Banshee-Will post a pic later! Please help me outrun my buddies lol.

Have you looked at your spark plugs? Maybe try a plug chop and get back to us. Also something that sometimes trips up new guys is the choke tube. You should have a tube running from one carb to the next in a straight line. Also pictures are your friends. Upload pics of your set up (gf/wife also) to photobucket. You can then copy the :img: link and paste it here. That way maybe we can spot something that's a miss.