Full partout lsr/ vforce/ cpi

Pipes were $500 shipped on fb and they are $475 plus shipping on here. Last time I checked that wasn't less. It costs around $50 to ship a complete set of pipes. Just saying...

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Do you have the UPS store box it up for you to at that price?

I shipped a set of PT pipes. If you don't know, they require a HUGE box.

USPS was right around 38.

Lsr extended +2+1 a arms standard travel. They are the newer style seem to be missing the urethane like spacer piece and dust caps that go on upper arm like sleeve part . Surely lsr could get you these parts . I may actually have some dust caps here laying around not sure if I have a full set tho. 250$ plus the ride for the arms and tie rods .

109BC5E6-C117-4BB3-9FAE-E133079137CA_zps

96-97 style Cdi box oem 60$ shipped

569F05CE-D4DE-44C7-804E-A2121AEAA6C3_zps

Front set of cylinders a 64mm virgins unported will need a bore 150$ plus the ride .

Back set is from running motor 64.5mm Vito's superstock Pistons had 160psi in each side and cylinder running topend 300$ plus the ride . Could use a light hone to clean light rust up to the bore from sitting for so long but compression was dead on when tested. No studs tho they have to go with the cool head