Shee ain't running right

I wanna make sure I rule out everything else though before I start changing things in the carbs like JD and the above article suggested.

I guarantee your jetting is too rich.

However, you should leak down test your motor for sure and make sure your top end is not leaking at all.

Try and make sure both pistons are halfway up in the bores so you can assure air is finding it's way throughout your motor.

You should also do a compression test with a quality compression tester.

Harbor Freight crap doesn't cut it...

Craftsman at minimum.

Clean out your carbs one at a time with carb cleaner and compressed air.

And clean your air filters really good and properly oil your filters.

Then you need to verify carb sync at idle and part throttle.

I use the following digital tach from ebay and the FAST Sync tool.

Tach

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Digital-Tach-Hour-Meter-Tachometer-Gauge-For-2-Stroke-4-stroke-Gas-Engines-/331223584733?hash=item4d1e76cfdd:g:~awAAOxyi-ZTadfo&vxp=mtr

FAST Sync Tool

http://farmandsandtoys.com/ocart2/carburetor-sync-tool.html?search=sync

Maybe you can find someone locally that has a sync tool and is willing to help you.

I'd help in a heartbeat if I didn't live in Commifornia...

Update.. Checked compression..

90ish psi in both cylinders (did 3 tests on each cylinder) couldn't check the coil because I don't have a fly wheel puller but i pulled the plugs out and kicked it over with them on the head and they are both sparking.. Put in new plugs and ran much better. Still a little hesitation but def pulling better on the band. I turned the air screws out a half turn but no needle adjustment yet. Here are my old plugs.. They were wet pulling them out and still blowing oil out the back..

image_zps9hxdycpj.jpeg

Must pull both plugs out.

Hold throttle wide open with engine switch off.

Kick it until the needle stops rising.

My motor cold use to kick 120psi at sea level.
Had Mull Engineering cut and rechamber my stock head, now it kicks 150psi cold.

Should be good to go !!

Just noticed you're in Flint, hope a better part of it (if there is one)

Over near Davison/Lapeer myself

Yeah Im gunna drain the gas and switch back to 32:1 like I was before and see how it runs and Tune from there. 

I live in davison right now actually.. Between richfield and coldwater on M15.. Some parts of flint are actually not that bad, Flint township is nice I actually just closed on a house there. The water crisis, is a real shame though. And the inner city is just straight hood.  I work at the County Detention center for Juveniles so I get to witness the products of that environment first hand.