421 smerv SLP vs pro circuit

Well the hunt for a raptor 700 it's beginning to look like a dead end. 4000 for piped bikes with no titles isn't going to fly. That being said with it looking like I'll be on the smerv for another year I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on these two pipes choices and what are the advantages if any of the SLP over PC. The type of riding I do is mostly trails and pit riding. Very little room at the bottom to get a run for the hill. Some of the climbs you have to turn mid climb so getting on the pipe fast is definitely a plus. I'm just worried about running out of rev half way up the hill and don't know how hard the slps will fall on their face. Just a fun discussion that's probably been had before.

So far on very stout 4mil motors, the SLP's have proven to make a very early on curve like all the pro circuits, FMF's, etc. Yet at the same time they still make the same power that the bigger inframes like a CPI would. Just much earlier. The trade off is a pipe that signs off a bit earlier. If you're in trail or climbing hills in gravel pits, it's totally perfect. Hit up JD. His serval is on the SLP's.

Hmm.

Wasn't to crazy about the SLP on my buddy's bike. Pulled hard but signed off way early. Not what you would want on a long hill.

He also snapped his silencer and pipe hanger. They could be constructed a little better.

Also to get SLP to repair the hanger was a fight. After all that, he should of not had them do it. It was bad.

What didn't you like about r2s compared to pc?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

The sound mostly. I thought the PCs would be better for the trails maybe they are and I'm just forgetting what the r2s were like but I feel like the PC's hit a wall way too soon. I could probably go down a size on the main though so who knows.