Feels like its got too much fuel or something.

Hey guys. I need a opinion on this from serval guys. I was doing some hill climbs this weekend on the coal hills. I hit 2nd to climb in the and once i got to the top and started to cruise to a hill i can go back down safely, the bike would not want to come into band. As if i had too much fuel? and it was struggling to get on the pipe. I had to rev it with the clutch pulled in once or twice then it was ok. Whats your thoughts on this? Its not back firing or popping when this happens. Mods are..

421 4mill serval

+6 timing

24cc domes. 170psi

Shearer small bore inframes

V4reeds

35pwks 50 pilot 1 turn out 155 mains middle clip

80degrees out 700 to 1000ft elivation

C12 straight benol mix 32:1

What kind of needles do you have? If you turn airscrew out to 2-1/2 does it hang idle? If not might have to drop pilots. It's also hard to diagnose with out have machine in front of me. Could be a lean bog( hollow sounding. Do you have a pingle? If not maybe fuel system not keeping up

Cel. I had it on the fouth clip down then after i had this issue i dropped to the middle clip to see if it made a difference. No difference besides when cruising mid throttle it didnt sound as throaty so maybe i was a little rich on the needle part. The bog sounds deep. Ill have to try 2.5 turns out this weekend. No time this week. When i was talking to Jeff at fast he thought i would need a 52 or 55 pilot but it fouled a plug on me at 1/4 throttle the time i went riding before this past weekend.

I plug chopped with a 160 and it was on the rich side. Took a pic and sent them to Jeff at f.a.s.t. and he told me to drop to s 155 and leave it. Its gotton about 20degrees hotter out since then so id be on the rich side in the warmer weather. I might have to drop it more dont you think?ill chop it again to make sure. Up top it pulls really hard. Just this loading up shit when i let of is the issue. Im supprised about the jetting to especially with the shearers. Just imagine your ripping a hill full throttle. You get to the top and you full throttle to 3/4 throttle and it just doesnt really do anything. Struggling to climb rpm. Then i rev once or twice and its back to business. I go to trevorton at the piles alot. Ill pm you my number and just let me know next time you go. Atleast a week advance.

Post pics of the plug chop plugs. More so then not, people assume they are rich when in reality bike is lean. If its not spittin and stuttering, then its not a rich condition. If its a deep hollow drowning, its lean.