120' elevation jetting

Deezil

Yep, that was the problem, the previous owner had the slides in the wrong carbs and they were backwards, swap sides with those and now it's crisp and is to lean on the bottom and, it has a stumble from Idle, i'm assuming from it being too mean, I will tinker more with it tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

OP, not related to your problem but if your going to stick with pods you may want to cut them lower air box tabs off and wrap some sort of heat wrap around your stingers near your pods. Those tabs will wear a hole in your filters and the stingers will melt your outerwares.

As far as this goes, I took a page out of the HMFIC's book and just put a zip tie around both pods, it'll squeeze them together a bit and problem solved. Not the prettiest solution but cheap, easy, and certainly effective.   

Glad you got it sorted out, now I would definitely try a 27.5 pilot though...

Yep, putting that back in this afternoon, made a couple rips in the small field, I get a little blue smoke at full throttle, but none at idle, excited to get it working properly! Thanks!

Glad to be of assistance lol

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk