low end booggggggg help

whats up guys , well here is my symptoms 2001 banshee starts firts kick idles nice . has slight bogg 0-1/8 throttle cold . when she warms up the bogg becomes much worse .  1/8-wot she hits hard no issues . plugs are comming out black and appaer to be rich which is what i think is my issue . i just would like to get your guys opionion before i lean her out .so paranoid of leaning out and blowing it up . Any help you guys can give it would be much appreciated .  I  will list my modes bellow .

2001 banshee

ride at sea level

t5 pipes

keihin 28mm pwk carbs

​boss billet  intake

noss coolhead 22cc domes

no airbox k&n  individual filters

tores removed

stock bore and pistons ( comp is 130 each )

carbon fiber reeds (stock cages )

premix 24-1 castor 927 premix / 97 oct pump gas

carb settings

150 main

48 pilot

needle 2nd clip

air screw 1 1/2 turns out

It shouldnt be rich with those setting but we dont know what needle you have. Take some time and go over your electrical and check those reeds out. They directly effect response at initial theottle opening

Reeds are good . they are seated good no cracks . electrical is solid . got good blue spark . I checked harness out all good . it's the black spark plugs that is killing me . They look rich . and the bogg getting worse when it warms up seems everything symptomatic of a rich running pilot circuit .

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Banshee#527 ..I live on long island . No good spots to ride here anymore . unless you want to spend your day running from cops . most of the local pay to ride tracks suck and don't like people with banshee believe it or not . I ride mostly in upstate ny I have 70 acres to ride on .

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

ok so,  I just put 45 pilot jet in and idle screw  at 1 1/2 , and moved needle clip to the 3rd position . took It out for a quick ride and seemed to be more responsive low end , pulled the plugs and they are much lighter in color ( white with a little brownish color ) . I thnk I'm close with some minor airscrew adjustments needed ,I will have a better idea  when I get a chance to ride it for more time hopefully its just aircrew adjustments from here on out .