Jetting or electric problem

Sorry for putting this in the jetting section but I didn't know which one was the problem...

When starting banshee and reved a little it will back fire.(usually takes one kick) When warm it will idle fine. But when It ride it will bog and don't hit band at all. Also it fails plugs left n right. After literally a 2 min ride I shut it off checked the plugs and cleaned them again... Tried to start it had to kick a lot probably 20-30 times. I have full fmf pipes after market stator set at +2. Stock cylinders I check the reeds they look ok prob don't need to be replaced. I have a 240 main and 25 pilot I'm running 30:1 93 and there was a little vp left in it. Could it be that I have to jet up or down? Am I running to lean? Or do you think it's a electrical problem. Anything will help please and thank you. Also if it will be for the best I'll fix the jetting and electrical problem

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Edited by gregckrt1

Fixing this is where to start. Classic symptoms of shitfuck Stator. Lean as hell but still could plugs.

So what brand is it? Not that it fucking matters.

The brand of the plugs ? Ngk b8es

Stator- RM Ricky stator from the dealership. I know the stator is junk

He 240 sounds lean. As does the 25.

It's odd that the plugs are soaked tho.

Check your compression. Get back with that.

Then we'll get into the electric.

I had my buddy check my compression for me he said it's 120-125 per cylinder he used a snap on one and the harbour freight one broke and only read 60 on everything lol

No , the stator.

Theron lies the problem.

Yeah but it ran at -05 last year just took another press on the throttle to hit band. If u know what i mean. And this I didn't start working on it till about a month ago I changed it to +2 so idk

Best I can do is suggest that you do as search about RM Stator, Ricky Stator, add nausium.

You will see all the issues that they have in making shit run really weird.

Buy all the jets you want, jetting is NOT the problem, right now.

Ok I'll read up on them

Edited by gregckrt1

IIRC 220 is stock. My son had 300 in an unported 4mil with FMFs

Until you replace the stator you'll be chasing your tail with jetting.

Go to FMF website and see what the baseline jetting is and go from there. Keep in mind baseline is for sealevel and 70* (iirc)

This /\/\ If this old ass caveman can go to a site and find jetting specs, any fucking body can. If I could copy/paste with this tablet I'd give you a LMGTFY.

Nobody can give you an exact jet size, every machine is different ,we can only give a range to start with. You determine if it's right by a plug chop/read , or how it runs if you're good.