03 Part out. Cleaned up, more parts added

Also interested in rear shock and AC pro pegs. Fuck what sheerider11 says :yank::rotflmao:

Edited by ECshee

Yeah I'm in Salem. Fuuuuuck no. Got a stash of plan b's in my sock drawer to prevent that shit. Haha. Just not in a spot in my life right now where I see myself riding anytime soon. I'll end up with another one in a few years I'm sure. Would like to sort some stuff out and try to get into a house before then though. Quite a few sticks in the fire right now.

Hello,

What's left, and the stock cylinders, were they ported for a 4 mil ?

Thanks

D

Bump for great sale!!!! Shiped my stuff super fast very easy to talk to perfect !!!!! Thanks again man for the parts!!!!

BUMP thanks for the feedback homie.

Lots of parts left. If you're waiting for a pm from me on parts and I haven't replied please hit me up again. Gettin tons of pm's so some are getting lost in the shuffl, for which I apologize.

I have a lot of other various parts not list, brand new LED light bar, stock chrome foot pegs, billet pro design power shifter, DID chain in good shape, RIS designs case saver and chain guide/rollers basically brand new, stock chrome shifter, etc etc, like I said if you need somethin and don't see it, just ask.

• Like 1

Do you have pictures of the right side ?  Fuckn usps lost the the package, or the old bird wont get her fat ass out of the truck to put it on my porch. ill print the pictures and tape em on . till she gets her paycheck and get her meds. I hate usps. :shrugani:  Thanks for trying your best to keep me posted.