Partial Part Out, 35mm PWK, LSR, Works, Frame.. Ect

Wow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

If it was anything else I would be red In the face right now. But front brake lines and clamps? Maybe I'm too nice I don't know. I'm off to PayPal to start a claim

If it was anything else I would be red In the face right now. But front brake lines and clamps? Maybe I'm too nice I don't know. I'm off to PayPal to start a claim for christs sake

I wouldn't care if it was for a 5 dollar item.

You don't let people take advantage of you.

This guy showed his true colors. Came in and said he was going to take care of it.

He lied to you twice.

I wouldn't accept it.

Good to see you put a claim in

You guys are funny. Everyone's parts were sent, never kept anyone's shit. You guys think I'm gonna develop my week schedule based off of when you want your parts shipped, ain't happening. I told everyone that bought parts from me, I'm not shipping till saturday, don't like, too bad. As for the silencers, dude gave me 10 bucks to ship priority lol. It would of cost more to go that route if that's what you wanted. Slag_350300, your stuffs been sent for a while. I admitted I was supposed to send you the 3rd line and the T, I take full responsibility and I sent you the parts. You want me to fart glitter for you next? The guy that bought the arms has nothing to bitch about. Something didn't come with a washer and you assumed that the grab bar was coming with the fender brackets. So if someone lists some tires and wheels on a bike, are you expecting a crate to show up on your front door with a complete bike on it because that's what the tires and wheels were mounted on? We never talked anything about the fender brackets, that was your assumption. The reason their in the pic is because I didn't have tools to remove them. Notice in our conversation we never talked about them either. Thing is, everyone's got their stuff. The guy with the arms situation is laughable, because you have nothing to bitch about. Slag, your stuffs in the mail. Spark arrestors, been shipped for a long time, shoulda had them by now. Idk what else to say really

Edited by controls77

BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE. I have been burned by this seller also. I bought a set of Works shocks from him. He stated they did not leak and had no problems. Firstly, his communication was shit. Took days for him to reply. He also never provided a tracking number. Lastly the shocks are blown. I installed the on my Banshee and they pogosticked worse than my blown stockers. I removed the springs and collapsed the shock shaft into the body. It did not rebound out, meaning no nitrogen. Cycling the shock quikly I can hear air and the lack of fluid in the shock body. I contacted this douchbag and told him I am not happy with the shocks and explained why. He said he got the shockes on a quad he was parting out. So he never fucking tested them, but told me they were good. Then he offered to refund me $100. I told him to add the $23 I spent on shipping and that would be fine. Said he'd pay the next day and I have received nothing. I just started a claim with Paypal. BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE!!!!! 

BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE. I have been burned by this seller also. I bought a set of Works shocks from him. He stated they did not leak and had no problems. Firstly, his communication was shit. Took days for him to reply. He also never provided a tracking number. Lastly the shocks are blown. I installed the on my Banshee and they pogosticked worse than my blown stockers. I removed the springs and collapsed the shock shaft into the body. It did not rebound out, meaning no nitrogen. Cycling the shock quikly I can hear air and the lack of fluid in the shock body. I contacted this douchbag and told him I am not happy with the shocks and explained why. He said he got the shockes on a quad he was parting out. So he never fucking tested them, but told me they were good. Then he offered to refund me $100. I told him to add the $23 I spent on shipping and that would be fine. Said he'd pay the next day and I have received nothing. I just started a claim with Paypal. BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Sucks. At least you're putting in a claim.

I wonder if he's going to respond to this.

He still logs on everyday.

Once people get there parts or money he needs the ban hammer.

I believe the guy may be a brick shy of a full load as well. Look at some of the threads he started. Sucks he didn't burn shee fast on them shocks lol.Im joking. Hope he mans up with atleast a post in his for sale thread.