Partial Part Out, 35mm PWK, LSR, Works, Frame.. Ect

Hi, I sent you a pm the other day, I received the brake lines but there's parts and pieces missing. I got the two lower lines and the brake line clamps. Missing the t-block and the upper brake line. I made sure to ask if they were three line kit before I sent the money. I tore apart the box and packaging in case it got mixed up between the packaging and none was found. I pm'd my shipping info if you could send the remainder of the parts so they can be usable. Thanks

Hi, I sent you a pm the other day, I received the brake lines but there's parts and pieces missing. I got the two lower lines and the brake line clamps. Missing the t-block and the upper brake line. I made sure to ask if they were three line kit before I sent the money. I tore apart the box and packaging in case it got mixed up between the packaging and none was found. I pm'd my shipping info if you could send the remainder of the parts so they can be usable. Thanks

Sent you a pm with my number.

Don't buy the brake clamps, they're not for a banshee. I bought one set from this guy and they can't be used. The diameter is 3/4"

Also make sure you get a solid answer from him on what you are buying and what he is sending. I bought brake lines, that were suppose to be 3 piece complete and I only received the two lower lines.

Guy rarely ever answers his texts or emails either

Agreed to send the remaining parts off to me on a certain date, a week later nothing was sent. And I can hardly ever get ahold of him thru phone

Basically I sent $45 for parts that can't be used. I even sent a little extra than the 3% fee. Just a heads up

Edited by slag_350300

Don't buy the brake clamps, they're not for a banshee. I bought one set from this guy and they can't be used. The diameter is 3/4"

Also make sure you get a solid answer from him on what you are buying and what he is sending. I bought brake lines, that were suppose to be 3 piece complete and I only received the two lower lines.

Agreed to send the remaining parts off to me on a certain date, a week later nothing was sent. And I can hardly ever get ahold of him thru phone

Basically I sent $45 for parts that can't be used. I even sent a little extra than the 3% fee. Just a heads up

Dude you text me at 3 am every time.

I take total responsibility for not sending you the other parts, that was my mistake. I sent those out this morning. You never made it clear that you wanted a refund or the rest of the parts. Nothing was decided on your end, until you throw a message up here trying to bash. Edited by controls77

I take total responsibility for not sending you the other parts, that was my mistake. I sent those out this morning. You never made it clear that you wanted a refund or the rest of the parts. Nothing was decided on your end, until you throw a message up here trying to bash.

I think he made it clear he wanted the parts.

But regardless, at least you got them out. Or so you say.

Hopefully he come back in and says whether he got the part or not.

I can post up the entire conversation we had via phone if you'd like controls. I'm sure it'll make more sense that way.

I sent you a text and then I hear from you on that question two days later. Your not handling this situation like an adult. I asked to send the parts back for a refund and you tell me it's not worth your time to do it. I have everything we talked about saved in my text dialogue

What did you send? What parts did you box up? I'm not bashing you at all, if I did it would of been a lot more unpleasant to read.

Edited by slag_350300

I can post up the entire conversation we had via phone if you'd like controls. I'm sure it'll make more sense that way.

I sent you a text and then I hear from you on that question two days later. Your not handling this situation like an adult. I asked to send the parts back for a refund and you tell me it's not worth your time to do it. I have everything we talked about saved in my text dialogue

What did you send? What parts did you box up? I'm not bashing you at all, if I did it would of been a lot more unpleasant to read.

I said it wouldn't be worth it for me to have you ship the parts back , then me issue you a refund, and cover the shipping cost you just paid out. I'd rather you keep the parts entirely and I was gonna refund you your money completly. It wasn't worth it to me. But your getting the parts now and that's it. You send me texts in the AM when I'm not awake, expecting responses. Boxed up that 3rd line and the T. In what ways am I handling the situation like a child? Edited by controls77

I basically have everyone a heads up, who plan on buying parts from you, that to get a firm idea on why exactly you are sending.

Parts discussed in previous conversation were not sent to me. I just want to make sure no one else goes thru this process because it's a a hassle to order stuff and get half the order. When you buy a set of shocks from someone, you aren't just buying the coils only. Get what I'm saying ?