421 Serval Part out. Lakers, Elka LT, Roll, Fireball, Hipers, ProPegs.

Does the rear shock come with the linkage? Will it work with a stock swingarm?

I was going to buy this rear shock but needed the funds for something else. Yes it will work with stock linkage and will work with stock length swing arm.

• 3 weeks later...

Steering stem arrived fast, packaged well, Stem was bent both directions, chrome was cut through at upper bearing area. I guess I was excited to see a lsr stem for sale, should have asked more questions, Had it straightened, just need to get the chrome off now. Clamp was fine.  Thanks?

The stem didn't appear to be bent at all, I never even noticed, I assume it was minuscule unless something unprecedented happened during shipping which seems unlikely.

The area where the upper clamp goes is of course going to wear from vibration and use, especially with the billet clamp I was using. I didn't think it was that big of a deal and the anti-vibe clamp was literally brand new.

I think the price reflected a used item, I apologize for overlooking certain details but you simply sent a message saying you would take them stem so I removed it and packaged it right away. I did not purposely hide any details about it.

The stem didn't appear to be bent at all, I never even noticed, I assume it was minuscule unless something unprecedented happened during shipping which seems unlikely.

The area where the upper clamp goes is of course going to wear from vibration and use, especially with

Hello,

The front brake set up still says payment pending, did it sell ?

Hello,

The front brake set up still says payment pending, did it sell ?

My bad, they did sell. Payment for the front brakes came in the day I was leaving for work and I forgot to update the thread. List has been updated.

I will likely make another post with the remaining parts to remove confusion and clutter from the thread.

My bad, they did sell. Payment for the front brakes came in the day I was leaving for work and I forgot to update the thread. List has been updated.

I will likely make another post with the remaining parts to remove confusion and clutter from the thread.

Thanks

Hey, do you still have the cannondale fuel pump? I just tried to go for a ride and didn't even make it half mile.  Side of road inspection revealed pump was growling all kinds of funny noises at key on and was hotter than hell. So I think the used mystery pump is done for haha. 

Edited by Whitbread

• 2 weeks later...