1993 banshee jetting help

I have a 1993 banshee I bought. I believe it was bone stock with stock jetting(200 main). I added fmf gnarly headers and powercore 2 silencers, removed airbox and did k&n clamp ons. We tried with a 260 main because fmf said that was a starting point. that didn't seem to work. It smoked a lot and was boggy and sputtery. anyone have an idea where to go from there elevation is around 1830ft I live in south dakota. Also how about for the pilot

Changed the gas holy shit that thing is fast. Now it seems to be boggy at idle to quarter throttle until you open her up. I'm waiting on the 30 pilots. I'm guessing that's what will change when I switch them out. So 260 main is working. Is it safe to say leave that in and do the 30 pilot when it comes in? It ran better with 260 than 270

Most guys on here would recommend doing a plug chop. As far as the pilots not being right on I say..... Fuck it and run it till they come in if you want. Should you have the right ones? Definitely. Is it good for your motor? Nope. Will it cause a catastrophic failure between now and when your jets come in ( if you've already ordered them ) probably not. This is just my personal opinion. Most guys on here would not run it. "While you're waiting do a leak down test. Then no matter if it passed or not send your motor off to be rebuilt"

Haha I kinda figured that. Does the bleed style mikuni pilot work for my carbs or does it need to be one of those short little stubby ones. None of the shops within 40 mile radius had one.the one powersports place told me they couldn't even find a short one in 3 diff books. Can you maybe point me in the right direction to get the right ones if these don't work.these 30s are quite a bit longer than what was in there