Undecided on Which pipes to get

MXSHEE01

Well I do it from time to time lol but I haven't really hit any good trails yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I also told you, if your in new York there's only one guy you should be talking to.

He's in long island. Sleeper06 on here. He'll build and set up a motor and bike exactly how you want it.

I've beaten many other bikes. Sponsor built bikes. And just about anything local.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Like I also told you, if your in new York there's only one guy you should be talking to.

He's in long island. Sleeper06 on here. He'll build and set up a motor and bike exactly how you want it.

I've beaten many other bikes. Sponsor built bikes. And just about anything local.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Well that's all good and dandy but I can't even take my shee to get it washed. Lol. Plus my wife is going to have a baby any day now. So time with my shee is limited. I wish I could enjoy her like I should.

Well that's all good and dandy but I can't even take my shee to get it washed. Lol. Plus my wife is going to have a baby any day now. So time with my shee is limited. I wish I could enjoy her like I should.

Pics of wife? You know...so we can tell if she's worth it or not.

SLP all day for what you are talking about riding. And the price is right. Only a few left in stock hopefully they will make more!

http://www.jdscustoms.com/product/slp-yamaha-banshee-pipes/

$513 shipped using promo code "save5" when checking out.

SLP all day for what you are talking about riding. And the price is right. Only a few left in stock hopefully they will make more!

http://www.jdscustoms.com/product/slp-yamaha-banshee-pipes/

$513 shipped using promo code "save5" when checking out.

SLP all day except when it comes to your bike huh JD

1fa3613f4724aaea071ee574432210c3.jpg

• Like 5