Undecided on Which pipes to get

MXSHEE01

I've heard nothing but great positive things about DMC. Which they give you

Great low-mid. A lot of ppl are loving how they sound and perform.

Shearers are good mid to top end power. Which Shearers BB are for 4mm-12mm stroker engine which I have a 4mill. It is just to damn freaking hard to decide on pipes. I just want something that I good threw out the power Spectrum.

There will be a lot of different opinions I know. But I do a lot of wood riding and Occasionally some straight runs.

So please help me if anybody has any input. And please be gentle lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard nothing but great positive things about DMC. Which they give you

Great low-mid. A lot of ppl are loving how they sound and perform.

Shearers are good mid to top end power. Which Shearers BB are for 4mm-12mm stroker engine which I have a 4mill. It is just to damn freaking hard to decide on pipes. I just want something that I good threw out the power Spectrum.

There will be a lot of different opinions I know. But I do a lot of wood riding and Occasionally some straight runs.

So please help me if anybody has any input. And please be gentle lol.

The shearer Big Bores are gonna generally be for motors 500cc and up. It's 100% doubtful your 4mm would be a motor to run them on. The regular small bores would be the ticket if you decided upon Shearers. However as you said Woods riding, I'd say the ol' FMF's and Pro Circuits are decent and cheap, finding a good clean used set can be difficult as most of them are clapped out or rattle can painted at this point. There are better pipes for the woods though. I'd look at SLP's, if you got the coin. If not a used set of Trinity In frames or the DMC's would be nice.

your going to hate drag pipes in a trail motor.... trust me...

PC, DMC, SLP, are going to be your options... if you think SLP has a bad finish (havent heard of that) your not going to get better going with Shearer....

People always hunting for more HP without thinking twice of how much it effects your engine.... if your trail riding in technical stuff get something that will suite it.. or your just going to spend your time fighting the bike to stay on the pipe.

So the Shearers aren't good?