A arms

Andreb84

Bought some alba a arms and sold my stock a arms without thinking....sooo the alba a arms as i have learned the hard way dont come complete...just bought tie rod ends and now i need bushings and end caps

My question is when you buy alba a arms just by themselves what are the things you have to buy with it to make it a complete set noob question i know but the last thing i wanna do is buy these and then need something else

No i bought them brand new on ebay....all it came with was upper and lower a arms with upper and lower ball joints a set of tie rods with no tie rod ends and 4 washers

They make it sound good even in the link you provided but when you look at the picture in the left hand corner thats all you get

Edited by Andreb84

They don't generally sell them with tie rod ends because the ones you have will work, or I should say the ones you had.... I bought the same set accept I called Alba directly and got the BHQ member discount. Awesome people to deal with. Just a tip, pay attention to where those "4 washers" go. I believe it does tell you in the instructions though but can't remember, any issues or questions just call them and they should fix you right up. 

• Like 1

Yeah i have been trying to call them directly for weeks now and no one ever answers the phone ...i think i have everything i need but the grease fittings....which i dont have any problem buying i just have no idea as to what size to order

Thats my issue at this point

They showed up without the zerk fittings?

Mine showed up with 1 bad ball joint, they shipped it out priority mail immediately no questions asked. I'm sure they'd do the same for you. I don't know about that not answering the phone unless there's a time zone issue going on there, they answered every time I called... 

Since i sold my stock a arms complete (dumb move) on my

Part and i needed the collar sleeves and end caps anyway i bought an a arm rebuild kit from american star that included the 6 collar sleeves 12 rubber bushings and 12 end caps that i needed...kit came out to 80 tie rod ends another 40 and the a arms came out to 300....so thats 420 for a complete new front end

Since i sold my stock a arms complete (dumb move) on my

Part and i needed the collar sleeves and end caps anyway i bought an a arm rebuild kit from american star that included the 6 collar sleeves 12 rubber bushings and 12 end caps that i needed...kit came out to 80 tie rod ends another 40 and the a arms came out to 300....so thats 420 for a complete new front end

Alba doesn't supply bushings?

I know most don't supply caps and sleeves, but bushings I figured to be part of the deal

i didnt make a big deal about the bushings because of the other shit i had to buy they dont make a kit minus the bushings anyway... from my understanding the bushings where supposed to be pre installed like the zerk fittings

I had already ordered the rebuild kit from american star days before i even got alba on the phone and at that point i just needed the zerk fittings....they seemed like reasonable ppl very friendly im sure they would have sent the bushings with no problems had i asked