02 banshee

Selling my excellent condition, freshly rebuilt 2002 Yamaha Banshee 392cc big bore. Only negative aspect of quad is 30% front tire tread left and 50% rear left, and just ordered two Factory Yamaha OEM needle valve assemblies from Motosport, will install upon arrival or can send to you if you want the quad before they arrive. A ton of money just went into this rebuild and this quad is FAST...I want an AWD turbo car so I am selling this to free up funds. I may trade for Eagle talon tsi or Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx clean.

Parts with 3 hours of riding time:

Athena 392cc. Big Bore kit with cylinders

Hot Rods crank and complete bottom end rebuild kit

Hinson clutch basket

Tusk heavy duty clutch kit with springs

MSR clutch lever

Motion Pro clutch and throttle cable

Extended A-Arms plus two inches wider and one inch forward

Grips

fat jetting 310's and 35's to keep it rich

O-ring chain and both new sprockets stock gearing

Pro Design Pro-Flow air filter kit with adapter and foam filter

Other aftermarket parts include:

FMF SST exhaust pipes with great shine

FMF Powercore two silencers

ITP Wheels

Newer aftermarket chrome front brake calipers

MSR clutch lever, and new cables.

$3000 obo

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/snw/5374746575.html

• 3 weeks later...

who fuck noob, stop buying these threads. you are not buying any of them.

That would be impossible considering that over half the ads on the first page were sold over 6 mths ago. Thanks for replying Ohio

Real classy to run off at the mouth on a noobie......

Edited by Bobbed06

A smart person would see that as people are not selling their quads. A retard would see that as "hey let's comment on them and cry like a thacker."

Do you wear a siren on your head and run around pointing your dildo at the fridge saying stop, im the internet police?"

Edited by Bobbed06
  • Like 1

A smart person would see that as people are not selling their quads. A retard would see that as "hey let's comment on them and cry like a thacker."

You say I am a retard, yet you believe that an over abundance of already sold quads covering up the quads that are still available as a sign that "people are not selling their quads" Hmmmmm, maybe you are a special kinda stupid....

You know. It wouldn't be an issue if stupid people like you didn't bump old threads crying about the quad already been sold. You do know when you comment on the thread it pops to the top of the list or did your mommy not teach you this? Also, I thought you was looking at info about a quad you had an eye on, so you wanted to hump many old threads to the top. See the problem, idiots like you are the reason there is a page of sold quads at the top

This quad was recently listed Feb 16th , with a craigslist link that was dead. It doesnt say sold, its not 6 mths old. So if I list something and  used a craigslist link , and that link went dead, I would appreciate the fact that someone let me know that fact. Try eating vegetables, its better for senile minds like yours.

Edited by Bobbed06

You have zero intention of buying a quad. You are commenting on quads in Florida, New Mexico, California, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky. You also commented on a tecate that was for trade. Your price range is all over the place too, $2500 to $6000.

Like I said, stop being a thacker. 

I am willing to drive, and I got money. Yep, you made your point.